Dear List! I am using Windows XP professional with service pack 3 and office
2007. after I have installed service pack 3, I am facing a strange problem. as
I start the spell checker in outlook express, all correct world are shown as
misspellt ones. As I tried to find the fault, I saw that under the
Tools\options\spellings the language is set to french. the problem is that
there is no other language to select. please tell how can i change the language
in OE?
Thanks and regards