Hai:

Is this available only in Delhi or also in other cities?

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ashwani
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:15 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Braille watches in Delhi

Hello friends
After so many efforts I managed to get the info about Braille watches in
Delhi launched by Titan. The watches will be available by the end of
this month. Interested friends can give their names to me so that order
could be placed soon.
Waiting for your response.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at