I am also a Hadley tudent, I did Essentials of Nemeth and try to pursue some
math courses but after completion of mathematical diagnostic test, I was
told that I am too advance to do their math courses.  I think, they offer
only basic math skills.  I enquired about a course on physics, it seems they
stopped offering that course too.  Now I'm doing a Course on English Skills.
     I love Hadley for providing  lifelong learning opportunities.