Hi,

In addition to the information you may have already
got, I would like to talk about 2 of the softwares you
mentioned.
Photoshop is Adobe's image and bitmap menupelation
software. You would probably required to add affects
and change shapes of an image.
While the menue commands of photoshop. may be
accessed, the output or even the input would not be
accessible.

MS-Visio is a technical drawing tool from Microsoft.

As a part of a person's PHD, a plugin for visually
challenged using Visio has been developed, but it has
limited functionality.
You can get the plugin from
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~dorianm/academics/deepview/index.html

Go to the bottom of the page.