You need to set the default saving format from the options dialog.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Blindinfo.org
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 1:30 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Saving Excel files in .xl format using Office 2007

Dear Friends

One of our friend has office 2007 installed, whenever she saves any word or
excel file, it automatically saves in docs or xls format.

I request you to guide us, how to save the file in the doc or xl format,
automatically?

Hope my question is clear, if still you have any query, then do contact me
directly on my email ID, mentioned below. To avoid unnecessary traffic on
the list.

Awaiting your early & positive reply.

Thanking You
Regards
Sushmeetha

Voice Vision
103 Synthofine Estate 'A',
Off Aarey Road, Goregaon East,
Mumbai 400063
India

Tel: +91 22 28755300
Fax: +91 22 28755303
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.blindinfo.org

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.