KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD ENTERED HIS BIOGRAPHY AT ASIAN ADMIRABLE
ACHIEVERS [Vol.II]

Kodakkal Shivaprasad happy to announce here that recently was
included my biographical note in ASIAN ADMIRABLE ACHIEVERS
[Vol.II] published by Delhi based M/s Refacimento International.
Earlier I am included my biographical note at the following
prominent publishers:

1. International Biographical Note : Published by International
Biographical Centre, England

2. Asian-American Who's Who Note: Published by Refacimento
International, New Delhi

3. American Biographical Note : Published by American Biographical
Centre, USA

4. Reference Asia Biographical Note: Published by Refacimento
International, New Delhi

5. Reference Asia Note : Published by Refacimento International,
New Delhi

6. Asia-Pacific Who's Who: Published by Refacimento International,
New Delhi

7. Indo-Asian Who's Who Note: Published by Refacimento
International, New Delhi

8. Afro-Asian Who's Who Note : Published by Refacimento
International, New Delhi

Sample copy of the earlier published biographical note can be
available at my Picasa Album [right to my blog page]

KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD,FUWAI
Award Winner & Record Holder-International Biographical Note,
URL:- http://kodakkal.ning.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/disability--their-movement
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kodakkalshivaprasad