UltraCane + Folding Cane, 110 cm

UltraCane gives you the confidence to stride forward, knowing where
the obstacles are ahead. A mobility aid that gives you enough
informations about your
surroundings to help you make decisions quickly and naturally!

The ultrasound equipment and sensors are built in the handle of the
cane. Two small buttons are connected to the two sensors and will show
any obstacles
by vibrations (which also differ to indicate the distance). The two
sensors point in differnet ways, ensuring that obstacles right in your
way are as well
indicated as obstacles in your head and chest area (like the  rear
view mirrors of a bus for example).

UltraCane is extremely easy to handle and will only need a short
training period.

The folding cane itself is covered with reflective foil, withstands
considerable use and folds into 4 pieces. Dimensions: 33 cm (when
folded).

Price: 998.00 Euro

http://www.marland.info/Ultra_Cane.1605.0.html?&cHash=836cdc40de&detail=1466