Hi,

As far as my knowledge,  navigating a pivot table is like a more or less moving
through a normal table.
I think what you are talking about is creating a pivot table?

If so, then after you have pressed the finished button on the pivot table
wizzard, you would land in the pivot table it self.
Now press f6 to access the pivot table tool bar. You can tab through options
and select the fields you need to insurt. Depending on your office version, you
can access other options regarding the pivot table.
To find more options, just cycle through the tool bars by pressing control +
tab.

Write to me if you need more instructions.

Regards