Also, in case of InfraRed connection, the two communicating devices need to be
in direct contact. Any obstacle in between the two may disrupt the connection.
This is not the case with BlueTooth, in which case, the communicating devices
may be kept a little apart from one another (probably a distance of 20 - 30
feet irrespective of any obstacles).

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 vijay prakash wrote :
>difference between bbluetooth and infrared technologies is speed

Best Regards...

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala
SSE, MPHASIS,
Hello on 9224429816.
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit: