Hi,

Basically, J-Say allows you to use jaws with only your voice. No key board
command is necessary.

Here is a short overview.

Block Quote Start
J-Say Pro is an exciting product which addresses the needs of visually impaired
people who are unable to use the keyboard, or who want to take advantage
of the additional functionality provided by the product.

In addition to allowing the user to dictate text to compose word processed
documents or E-Mail messages, J-Say Pro provides the user with complete
hands-free
control of the computer. Furthermore, the hundreds of commands which exist
within the JAWS screen-reading package are represented as voice commands.

J-Say Pro contains a large number of innovative features which cannot be found
in any other product. In particular, we have extended the concept of our
interactive help system which is part of J-Say Standard and have taken it to a
new level which needs to be seen to be believed!
Block Quote End

For more information, visit:
www.tandt-consultancy.com/j-say%20_6.html.

Regards