Hi,

In addition to all the helpful information, a small advice.
Webvisum can help you in more ways than solving captchas. Beforing using it,
you might be interested to read the faq and howto sections from
www.webvisum.com.

Also, you can disable webvisum, when you think you dont need it. Simpely go to
the tools menue (alt + t), open add-ons options (a), arrow down to the webvisum
item, and tab around to reach the disable button.

Please ignore if you already know.

Regards