Dear Friends,
A friend of mine is using Windows Vista with Jaws 9. When she is working in an
application, Jaws loses focus and goes to the Desktop. Pressing Alt plus Tab
brings to the application again. Please guide me how I can solve this problem.

 Arup

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!