folks,
How are you all?
In fact, interacting with you all after quite a long time.
Well, is any of you working as customer  service executive in call centre?
Actually, one of my friend is in deep trubble.   Few days ago she had
applied for a job of customer service executive, fortunately she got
selected. In fact,     Her interview gonna held after short period,
but she do not know much how a visually impaired will work in such
field.
I personally do know only that we can work with the help of voice
output.   Don't have much idea  How excectly it work.
hence it would be great if any of you can help her.  I request all
those people who are working as customer service executives or have
enough knowledge that how a visually impaired can work there, please
contact   me personally.
Please extend your hands, because some one really need your help.
In waite for a positive and quick reply.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197
e-mails:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!