Hello Delhi,

I've received confirmation from 7 members willing to depart through Train from
Delhi to Ahmedabad for joining the forthcoming AccessIndia convention.
All the members have agreed to travel in AC three in Gujarat Sampark Kranti
Express on 20th Sep 08 and we will reach at our destination at 6:25 AM on 21st
Sep 08.
The concessional fare of ticket for each member would be Rs. 338 for 1 way.
I have checked the seat availability and 59 seats were available in a short
while ago.
I am thinking to book the jurney by the end of this Month before all slots get
reserved.    So please expedite and be in touch if any other member wants
to join this trip.
Warm regards,
Amit Bhatt
(Analyst - Management Information System)
Farh Horizon tours Pvt. Ltd. India
www.farhorizonindia.com
Mainboard: +91-129-409-8093
Telefax: +91-129-409-8098