Hi,

Probably, there exists an AutoCorrect entry that changes your original text to
something else. Click Tools -> AutoCorrect Options to open AutoCorrect Options
dialog box. This dialog box offers a check box option name 'Replace text as you
type'. If this check box is checked, the Replace: and With: edit combo boxes
contain original and new text combinations. You may look for an entry
"G.Vamshi" without quotation marks in the Replace: edit combo. If you find one,
simply activate the Delete button and then the OK button. Now try the text in
Ms-Word to confirm if this works as desired.

Hope this helps........

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 Vamshi.G wrote :
>Hai friends
>
>First I thank all those who have given solution for my earlier problem
>in MS word.
>Here is another strange problem. It has been there for the past year
>or so. Friends,
>believe me as I couldn't believe myself when this problem occured.
>Whenever I type my name in a word document as follows,
>G. Vamshi
>and press enter, this is what is happening. I plead you to observe the
>case of the letters also
>G. Ash
>I checked with my friends and in all their systems it is fine. Kindly
>give me a solution
>
>Warm regards
>Vamshi. G
>Landline: 0877-2243861
>Mobile: 09949349497
>E-mail ID:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
>http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm
>Registration is now open!
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
>unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
>visit the list home page at

Best Regards...

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala
SSE, MPHASIS,