Friends,
I am using internet explorer 6.
I have accidentally pressed the space bar on the the obtion, do not show this
message again.
It was showing me, file download dialog, what do you want to do, open or save.
I pressed enter on save.
Now the next time, when I want to save a file, it automatically downloads and
starts opening the file.
And I dont know where it is saved, and so I would like to know, how is it
possible to remove the check box
and get it back to normal?
I have even re-installed internet explorer, but it is the same.
Any guidance please if possible.
Thanks
Samuel
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!