hi list.
I am facing a strange problem with the mike in my system.
it works perfectly with applications like sound recorder, but when it comes
to skype or google talk, it stops working. while I am able to hear the other
party, they are not able to hear me. the mike is working with all the
recording softwares like wave pad. it has this problem only with voice over
applications.
is it due to some settings problem?
waiting for your guidance in the matter.

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;