Hi,

Sadly, no scripts are available eather for Kaspersky Anti Virus or for
Kaspersky Internet Security.
No known workarounds eather.
Here is a review of Kaspersky Anti Virus from accessibility prospective.
http://accesswatch.info/reviewdisplay.php?pid=0000000202

However, you can try Avast, AVG, Norton, F-Secure and other anti virus
programs. The mentioned programs work quite well with a screen reader.

Regards