I doubt whether our group falls under any category specified in the circular
for availing special casual leave!!!

Rajesh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harish Kotian
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:31 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Convention updates

Hello all

1 I have added the list of participants in the main menu page.
2 There was a small glitge in updating information, this is fixed.
3 Members who require letter of invitation for availing Special CL can do it by
going in the updation page and you will find the new link at the bottom of the
page.
4 You can get an email alert after making any modification of your data.

Harish.

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!

and any attachments. Thank you