Hello friends,
those who are entrusted in audio books can subscribe for this mailing list.

Welcome to Lost In The stacks
, an audio books list. These guidelines will
be sent each month, and to new members.
You may ask for any audio book here in any format. Certain books may have
adult content and please remember to include this notice somewhere in plain
view.
When notifying the list that you are offering a book for download, one
of many options would be to upload the book to a file share such as
SendSpace, and send it to the list in a message.
Please remember that this is primarily an audio books list. Other content
such as audio described movies, note the part about described, are
permissible. By and large, if you would find it in a public library it is
permissible on this list but the main focus remains audio books.

On this list you will nearly always find links for books, link or uploads
announcements, and requests. Requests may be made by various criteria including
by author, title, topic or other. It is okay to ask an unknown item and have it
be treated as a request, such as, "I don't know who wrote this western
but it might be Louis Somebody." Replies on this list go to the sender. as
mentioned later, this list is mostly moderated although I reserve the right
to not moderate members. I say this because members that I know post correct
content may not be moderated.

Attachments are not permitted on this list as they are a primary source of
infections.
Absolutely no flaming.
Please avoid one-liners such as "I agree" "Yup" and
"thanks". This is *not* a chat list. If you wish to chat we would recommend
any of our several chat lists.
If you have comments about how the list is run, they are
not to be mentioned on list. Write to me or the moderator off list with
your concerns. There will be no arguments with Moderators. This will get
you moderated or removed.
All joining members will be moderated for a short period of time.
Pertinent list information
As replies of messages go to senders, to post directly to the list and have all
members receiving mail receive your message please send your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To join this list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Leave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To set Digest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To go nomail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To return to normal mail delivery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You may also log into Yahoo Groups yourself to do this, or contact me or the
list moderator for assistance. Please allow time for settings to take
effect, especially if doing this via email.
Bill R Johnson List Owner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Richard Claypool List Moderator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you for joining. Bill R Johnson List Owner
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic
(17)
Reply (via web post) |
Start a new topic
Messages |
Files |
Photos |
Links |
Database |
Polls |
Calendar

If you have concerns about this list, that is, how it is run, subscription
questions
or the like, please do not send to the list and appoint  yourself as a
Moderator.
Instead please write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with your concerns and one of the designated list Moderators  will be glad to
assist
with this.
Helpful commands for this list
To join
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
to leave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To go No Mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To set digest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To return to normal mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please allow 24 hours for settings to take effect.  You may also write an
Administrator
for assistance.  Bill R Johnson  List Owner
Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via the Web
(Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email:
Switch delivery to Daily Digest |
Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group |
Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
List of 1 items
7
New Members
list end
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.
Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge
Join others who

are losing pounds.
Yahoo! Groups

Familyographer Zone

Join a group and

share your pictures.
.

Always feel free to contact me,
Worm regards,
Mohammadwaseem Khan
Mobile:09213749272
Emails:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:sweetboy250
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!