Dear friends,
    I request all of you to suggest me a cheapest and suitable mobile phone in
which the TALKS software can be loaded so far as N72 is concerned, many persons
has told me that it has some technical problems and it frequently hangs. If the
phone has 3G technology, it is much better to have one such phone.
    With kind regards,
    Manoj Gupta
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!