Hello all,
Sorry I've posted the last messege without subject!!!!

many of you have requested for this book,
so , it is becoming very difficult to write mail for each and everyone.
some of you have send your mail through list,
and some of you have dropped mail in my personal mail box...
I thought that it'll help many more of us, so I'm posting the link on
this list....
Anyway, here is your file, download and enjoy!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e6qrz4

Akhilesh.

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!