hello and a very good evening to all at accessIndia.

i'm very excited and happy to inform, that after the hard work, many
enhancements and removing a lots of errors, we finally just released
the NVDA 6.2p ( preview)

i've remembered few posts ago, i've said that 6.2p is out, but later
found out, that it was posted for developers  only and not the users.
accept my appoligys for it.
it is now open for downloads and is now officially released
more information about new version, updates, added features etc  can
be obtained from
http://www.nvda-project.org/blog/NVDA0.6p2Released

as a developer, i can say, a lot has been changed in NVDA, and every1
can at least give a fair try to the portable version.

the main website is at
www.nvda-project.org

please note, that its not yet a perfect screenreader, and isn't as
stable as other professional screenreaders. but, in the hope, that 1
day, every blind user can use a computer without paying extra for a
reason for which they are not responsible, NVDA is being developed
 the program is open source, and freeware and is written in python.
 if any coder want to supports us, feel free to contact me on my email ID.
please look at the website for further information
regards,
ruchir.

--
As long as forever,
I will stay by your side,

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!