What is this? Is this mail coming in AI?

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mohammadwaseem Khan
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:01 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Mohammadwaseem Khan has sent you a Desktopdating
invitation

Mohammadwaseem Khan has invited you to Desktopdating

Hi,
I have just joined the Desktopdating network. I wish to invite you to
Desktopdating as well.

See you at Desktopdating

Mohammadwaseem Khan

To accept the invitation copy the link given below and paste it in the
address bar of your browser
http://invite.desktopdating.net/invite.php?yMfI2N7n2N7IytWpz8rHyube3d3Uz
cKi2ODOks7h6Zft0cfE2dzh0NLJ3My00NPHxufc19XIztSZ4+HXksri55HlsdTbzOHc0cjY1
dzTzNGFvtPV3e6H39bO4dvR2uHP1a/X0cLd1ZzK09LxjvKhoJSZoZmmlJWX

Already a member of Desktopdating?
Visit the below URL to prevent further reminders of this invitation
http://invite.desktopdating.net/unsubscribe.php?yMfI2N7n2N7IytWpz8rHyube
3d3UzcKi2ODOks7hl6afqZKSrZmcn5yTqZemn6CcjqShm5iWkdeY3d3mzdXZlZ+VlJGgnKCg
og==

Prefer not to receive invitations from Desktopdating members? Visit the
link below to block further invitations
http://invite.desktopdating.net/unsubscribe.php?yMfI2N7n2N7IytWpz8rHyube
3d3UzcKi2ODOks7hl6afqZKSrZmcn5yTqZemn6CcjqShm5iWkdeY3d3mzdXZlZ+VlJGgnKCg
og==
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at