New Delhi: A vocational centre for Information Technology (IT) has
been setup by Amway in collaboration with the All India Confederation
of the Blind (AICB) to train the visually impaired.

The AOF - AICB Centre of Excellence was inaugurated by William
Pinckney, Chairman of the Amway Opportunity Foundation and MD & CEO of
Amway India along with A.K. Mittal (President AICB), A.K Kaul
(Secretary General AICB) and other officials of AOF and Amway
Distributors.

Besides vocational training in Information Technology, personality
development programmes and various soft skills modules will be offered
to the visually impaired at the centre.

"We at Amway are extremely proud to be associated with AICB. Our
decade-old relationship now has become even stronger today with a
clear focus of enabling the visually challenged children to have a
better future" said William Pinckney.

The All India Confederation of the Blind (AICB) is a body of blind
persons working towards the challenging task of bringing the blind of
the country out of the present, generally miserable state of
ostracisation, deprivation and neglect to genuine inclusion,
acceptance and development.
regards,
prateek agarwal.
e-mails:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
you can visit my website for lots of  stuff related to visually
impaired and others.
please go on to
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!