From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subramani L
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:53 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] How to download

Folks:

While downloading a file (with or without download manager), how do we
change the place where it is downloaded. Usually, it is downloaded in
desktop, suppose if I want the downloaded file to be saved in my
documents or my music, how can that be done?

Subramani

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!

and any attachments. Thank you