I wonder as to how the following paragraph from my mail sent yesterday  has
failed to invite attention of anybody here:

"He also cleared the Class X pre-board examinations last year from Buguda
People's High School by writing the answer scripts with his legs. But during
the final school leaving (Matriculation) examinations for which he had to
appear the test at nearby Balipadar High School in March this year, the State
Board of Secondary Education (BSE) authorities did not allow him to write the
answers with his legs.

 Instead, the centre superintendent engaged a class IX student of the school to
write the answer sheets for him. A reluctant Jagannath had to dictate the
answers to the junior girl in a separate room. Although, he was not satisfied
with the arrangements, Jagannath was confident of clearing the examinations
with flying colours. I could have got better marks writing with my legs,
Jagannath, who secured 51 per cent of marks in the examination, rues."....

Or perhaps, We have ceased to heed the wanton stealing of "right to choose",
from persons with disabilities?!!!

Alas! When would humanity, particularly Indian variety, understand that rules
are for people and not the other way round?!!!!

Rajesh