Folks,
You may be happy to know that a computer training centre is going to
be start in jaipur from first of September.
This  will be possible by the joint collaboration of rajasthan
netrheen kalian sangh (RNKS) and amway opportunity foundation (AOF)
Not only school students,  but adults (below 18)  from all over
rajasthan can also take benefit of this course.
This 6 months training will cover all the basic computing operations like
Windows explorer, MS office, internet brouzing and email, installing
softwares, writing CDs, working with jaws and OCR softwares,  working
with daisy,   recording, etc.
The accommodation facility will be provided free of cost by RNKS.
Eligibility:
1.        Should visually impaired.
2.      Should at least 10th class  passed.
If you or any of your friend is interested for it,
Please contact me on my cell number   as soon as possible.
Regards,
Advisory officer,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197
e-mails:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
you can visit my website for lots of stuff related to visually
impaired and others.
Please go on to
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!