hello, here is a message from another list which may prove useful. take
care, regards. ashish. forwarded message start---

 Hi,

 Since there was a request for this sort of thing on the list, I thought
 it is time to share my little program I have written with you book
 lovers.
> I have written a small program for symbian phones called BRead, which
> enables one to read books in plain text format on your phone and save
> bookmarks at places in the book. It is also abel to find text in the
> book.
> The program is open source and written in s60 python. You will nead the
> python interpreter for your phone to use this program, you can find it
> at.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pys60
>
> The program itself is at:
>
> http://bread.sourceforge.net
>
> I am open for all comments and upbuilding critisasm, but flames will be
> redirected to /dev/null <smile>.
>
> The only thing that is still a bit annoying is that the program shows
> the book in pages, but there is no other way as the phone gets really
> slow if you put the hole book on the screen. The number of lines per
> page is configurable through the settings pannel.
>
> Sorry if this message sounds a bit like an advertisement, I just thought
> I would share this with you guys.
>
> Take care and happy reading,

 Rynhardt

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!