--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")

hai list members.
i have posed this quistion recently but no 1 has given the answer as a
result iam posting it again.
we all know that kanchan ma'm has prepared  some guide lines regarding
("banking fesilities for visually chalenged")  i have no updates in
this regard
as iam not reading the list mail for the past few days because my poor
inter net connection.
pls let me know any thing happened in this regard.
with regards l.pavan

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!