From: manoj gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AI] computer training center in kolkata
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008, 7:54 AM

Friends,
    A class 12th recently blind student alongwith his family has shifted in
Kolkata last month wants to have computer training. Can any one pls provide all
details about such center in Kolkata.
    Thanks and regards,
    Manoj
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/