Hi,

You can learn the basics about using Jaws with Office 2007 from this mp3 audio
file.
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/basictraining/31_Office2007WithMAGicAndJAWS9.zip
It is hosted on the Freedom Scientific's training page.

To take a tour of the Microsoft "ribbon" that has replaced the "menue bar",
view this tutorial.
http://h30187.www3.hp.com/tutorials/viewHowTo/p/courseId/14763

Regards