i suppose, with skype more people can be conected, however recorded version
is best, for those members, who can not be online during convention,
because of dial up conection or some other reason.
so Harish, i request you to consider our request.
thanks in advance.

At 06:24 AM 9/6/2008, you wrote:
>Also, there was some discussion on linking a few of us who aren't
>present in the convention through online webcams or some other best
>suited means. Can that be done? If so, I would certainly not mind
>chatting up with a few of you folks. At least, one of you must give me
>the liberty of calling you and putting me through to all those who are
>present.
>
>Subramani

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID [EMAIL PROTECTED]       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,