-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vikas Kapoor
Sent: Monday, 08 September 2008 9:58 PM
To: Geetha Shamanna; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Google ad frames and Jaws

Hi Geetha,
You can certainly go for an option by pressing Jaws+V and there in go for
hide inline frames, that'll solve your problem, you can also go for the same

option in the configuration manager I guess in case you want to do it
permanently.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.