Hi,

The reason I didnt send the link of Adobe Reader 9 is because I am not sure of
its compatibility with jaws 5.0. Adobe Reader 7 works with Jaws 5 and has all
the features you would need to read a PDF file including save it as text.

Please download the Reader from the link and let me know if you are comfortable
with it.

Regards