Well, now it seems to be turn of Indian Railways, or to be particular, central
railway, to adopt much coveted discriminatory policy towards the totally blind
job aspirants.

No less than four totally aspirants are being shuffled like a cork between
officials and offices to get their rightfully deserved posting as Lower
division clerks in Pune and Mumbai divisions of central railway after duly
clearing written test and skill test.

I have come to know that 19 posts of LDC/Stenos were reserved for blind/low
vision candidates vide advertisement in may last year and final results of
which were declared sometime in June this year. despite receiving posting
letters calling them for medical fitness tests, these individuals have been
hauled up due to recalcitrant attitude of railway doctors who do not find them
fit due to total blindness for clerical posts. The case is said to be under
consideration of higher authorities, or at least this is what those candidates
have been orally told.

Now, Central list of identified jobs does contain the post of stenographer as
well as lower division clerk as identified for low vision as well as blind.
Appointing partially sighted candidates duly and keeping totally blind in
abeyance is not at all justified.

Moreover, who gave these bloody railway doctors the right to sit in judgment
over what the central government has duly thought fit to identify!!!

The less said about wisdom of our railway officers, the better it is!!!

I am more than confident about the fact that had the selection process involved
any element of personal interview, these hapless totally blinds would not have
made it to medical test also!!!!!!

It is high time that all of us should rise in unison with these foursome  to
get justice for all the totally blind individuals.

I am loosing patience with these pig-headed fools called administrators.

I think we must meet highest officials in Central railways and give them a
deadline failing which we must take strong decisions.

I also appeal NAB employment wing to cooperate.

If they are not a part of this group, would anybody be kind enough to pass on
their contact information to me, for I don't visit the sites of NGO's!!!!

Regards

Rajesh

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration closes on September 12th!!