Hi friends

I apparently have been assigned a project that requires me to conduct a
telephonic interview to understand and make a comparative analysis of
any three different industries in terms of their HR policies and
practices. If you are a Senior Human Resource manager or you know
someone who's into this field, please provide their contacts and get in
touch with me accordingly. I've already got someone who's working in the
Information Technology  industry, so I need two more employees from two
different industries. The industries could be of logistics,
constructions, hotel, and the like

Syed Imran

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration closes on September 12th!!