----- Original Message -----
From: "tav reddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 11:19 AM
Subject: [AI] Regarding the mails from accessindia not getting

Dear sirs & madams,

  I am not getting mails from the accessindia since from one month  I have
registered in accessindia four months ago since from then I was getting many
mails from the accessindia  but since from one  I am not getting any mails
from the accessindia why it is happening I could not understand  please any
one can give me suggestions regarding weather I should registered once more
in this website  and weather I should reniwal  my registeration in this
website i am not getting please give me suggestions  if it is possible or if
it is anything wrong with me  or with the accessindia  website  please any
one can give me the suggestions regarding this   I will be awaiting for your
reply as early as possible.
thanking you one and all,

T.A. Venkataramaredy lab assistant computer lab 2.   S.V.G. Government
Polytechnic College tirupathi Chittor dist., Andhra Pradesh Email ID
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Moboil #    09247505450
Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
September 21 &22!!

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with