Dear list! due to certain unavoidable reasons, I had to format my C Drive.
since then, a very important Doc file is not opening. the message comes,
:access denied". I have copied the help option which was available alongside
the OK button. it reads:
Microsoft Office Word
Word cannot open the document:  user does not have access privileges
 (E:\New Folder\3.docx)
Hide Help << Open in Help Window
This message can appear if a file has been saved with
permissions. Permissions, also known as rights or privileges,
can be applied to a file, folder, or almost any resource available
from a network (printers, shares, files, databases, Web sites,
etc). When a user attempts to open a resource that requires
specific user permissions, this message will appear if the user
does not have the required permissions.
OK
could anybody of you please guide me through it? the file is very important to
me as it is the part of a research-work. I cannot delete or move the file
either.
Thanks and regards.
my home page:
http://vedprakash.sharma.googlepages.com
Thanks to all for making the convention successful; thanks also to Blind
Person's Association for the whole hearted support.