dear list members,
I am using Kruzweil 1000 with an HP scanner but due to some reason I had to
reinstall Kurzweil and after that Iam facing a strange problem.
 while scanning, only the first page of the book gets scanned and then again
when I press F9 or control F9, the scanning does not takes place. i just get
the message as " scan complete" and the first page is coppied again and again
with out the scanner actually working.
what is the solution to this??
thanks in advance.
warm regards,
Nikita Vaid.
Thanks to all for making the convention successful; thanks also to Blind
Person's Association for the whole hearted support.