respected sir,
hope  you might identified me as a AI member.
well,   as you told that you are doing online trading,  just wanted to
know more about the procesure you are   using for same.
as you told that you are doing that since long,   i'am sure that you
will be able to help me in this regards.
kindly provide rellavant details to me.
and ya,   i'll be happy if you can pass on  your messanger ID or contact number.
with profound regards,
prateek agarwal.
cell: 09928341197
skype:
prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks to all for making the convention successful; thanks also to Blind
Person's Association for the whole hearted support.