Dear Members,

I think it is high time to stand up and acknowledge the achivments of the
convention.

first and foremost we should be extremely grateful to the organizers for
putting such a lot of voluntary work for organizing such a momentus event.

As a course Director myself, I very well know the amount of background work
that goes into conducting such events. It should be remembered that it takes
not just your valuable time out from your profession, but also personal
resourses as there needs to be a lot of communications which has to happen for
a event to pass off so smoothly.

The efforts of Haresh and Kanchan in particular should be applauded as they
have put a lot of efforts for the past 3 months.

The organizers should be complimented for the choice of topics and the
selection of the speakers.

BPA should also have a special mention, as it is very expensive to host so many
people and take care of all their needs including transportation, lodging and
boarding.

I feel the delegates should at least put on record their gains out of the
convention, because it is the biggest tonic and reward for the persons who
contributed directly and indirectly for the success of the event.

I hope my friends agree to what I have mentioned above.
Dr. Homiyar Mobedji,
Consultant Physiotherapist & Course Director,
Physiotherapy College for the Blind,
School for the Deaf Mutes Society,
Ashram road,
Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad 9.
Mobile: +91 9825616659
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: dr.homiyarmobedji
Thanks to all for making the convention successful; thanks also to Blind
Person's Association for the whole hearted support.