Hello Sir,
Please send it to my personal e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] English grammer and spoken english lessons in accessibleformat!

Hi

I have a book by name, Practical English usage by Michel Swan.
It is in PDF format. If you want it, I can upload.

--
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861

On 9/27/08, CHETAN SHARMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Access Indians!

I am looking for an English grammar, Preferably by rennin martin and Spoken English lessons in e-text. it would be great if this stuff comes with audio
samples of American and British accent.

Any source for the same?

Regards,

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

Chetan Sharma
Manager
Regional Office
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Anand Bhawan
Sansar chandra Road
Jaipur
Rajasthan
India
Ph: 91-141-2314662, 2364725
Fax: 91-141-2365315

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with