What is the infrastructure that you have? Do you have a router?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geetha Shamanna
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:01 PM
To: Access india
Subject: [AI] Securing a wireless connection

Hello all,

Would be grateful if anyone could provide me step-by-step instructions for
securing my wireless connection. I do have a password for my computer, but
am not sure as to how much of a protection that offers when it comes to
preventing strangers from hacking into my computer and using my e-mail
address via the wireless connection.

Many thanks.
Geetha

Thanks to all for making the convention successful; thanks also to Blind
Person's Association for the whole hearted support.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with