From: "Shiv Pathak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 11:00 AM
Subject: [AI] Restoration of PC on an early date

> Dear list members,
> Yesterday I restored my PC on an early date i.e. September 27, 05.01 p.m.
I observed that all contents from My Documents are disappeared. Also a few
installed programmes like APS 2000++autometically unstalled.

> Please anyone advice me the probable reason for this. Please also advice
if there is any way to restore my disappeared files/programmes.

> Thanks in anticipation.
>
> S S Pathak
>

>       Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

please visit the list home page at