Hi,

Not sure how you encountered this problem but here's a possible remedy. Check
out in Regional Settings using the following navigation:

1. Open Control Panel.
2. Open Regional and Language Options (Windows Vista) or Regional Settings
(Windows XP).
3. Press CTRL+TAB as many times required to land on the Time page in the
multi-page dialog box.
4. Select the Time format of choice from the combo box. Optionally specify
AM/PM symbols.
5. Activate the OK button.

Hope that resolves your problem!!!!