Dear friends,

I could not check my E-mail messages for couple of days after returning back
from convention. So writing here little later.

Well I can very well understand the problems and difficulties of organizers of
any event as I also confronted big challenges earlier in organizing such events
of another group or forum.

We congratulate to Moderator and team to manage and organize 2nd successful
convention of AccessIndia group.

I would like to make it clear to organizers and other members that mr. Vikas or
any person has no intention to criticize any individual or convention/event.
Some people have putted their views across as Vikas has said that he is not
complaining but just giving his feedback or suggestion.

I think that any suggestion or feedback gives us the best idea to improve in
the future. Never the less, people have also forwarded their very positive
comment and opinion, we should not ignore them.

In addition, some time even at home, we don't get what we want, however, we
enjoy the things. Similarly, we should have that endurance and habit to
cooperate and compromise with the some bad or good things and moments in
outside too. If we do so, we will find that our program and trip becomes so
pleasurable and wonderful!

These are my views and suggestions for our organizers and as well as members.

Anyway, I was happy taking part in 2nd convention. We the group of 16 members,
did enjoy a lot in the train during our journey and then had lot of fun in the
convention.

Through this forum, I would like to appreciate the session taken by Mr. Vinod
Asudani for his wonderful lecture. Truly speaking, I did like his session most
fine and cheering! The best presentation, sir.

As it was already mentioned by someone, the food was pretty nice and all the
members of staff serving at table was found very nice and cooperative.

I would also convey my thanks to Mr. Harish Kotian for taking care of every
member. He had tried to give the opportunity to every person to contribute in
the convention.

Apart from convention, we met some local people in Ahmedabad and, they succeed
to win our heart by their very jolly and supportive nature.

Finally, I would just say that we don't need to be dishearten for any reason
what so ever. Negative and positive pointers will go along in organizing next
convention in more fertile way.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt