Hello list members:
Some days ago there was an advertisement about the computer course run
by TCS in colabaration with NAB in Mumbai on the list,I don't remember
the Issue number to retrieve the information,
could any one of the list send the information to my personal email,
as one of my friends wanted the information to join the course.
Any help in this regard will be highly appriciated.
Regards,
Govind.