--
Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
Hi list, I have one question to ask regarding jaws 10. Could anyone
please tell me how many speech voices does jaws 10 supports?i am using
jaws 10 and have only one voice i.e. real solo speak.
  I would also like to know that I am also using jaws for hindi i.e.
jaws 9. While typing in hindi, it gets typed well but when I try to
read it with the help of navigation keys, it says question question
question. But it does appears the typed data in hindi on the screen.
Please give me the solutions for it. Your kind cooperation in this
regard is highly solicited.
  With lots of thanks,