hullo, i am able to type in hindi in jaws. it gets typed well but
unable to read the text while using navigation keys. but if the said
text is sellected it says the sellection of the hindi text well.
On 10/7/08, Dipendra Manocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> SAFA team spent at least 4 months in  providing solution to this problem and
> finally came up with the solution that you have today of different keyboard
> layouts working with SAFA.
>
> Thanks
> Dipendra

Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"